Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Kari C. ships worldwide!
Once your entire order is completed, we will send you an e-mail within two working days with shipping confirmation including tracking. Actual delivery times may vary depending on shipping locations. When estimating package delivery time, please allow time for credit approval, address verification and order processing. Once your order has been shipped and you have received your tracking number please contact your carrier for any delivery inquiries, Kari C. is no longer responsible for goods shipped.
DUTIES & TAXES
– Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination. UK VAT will be applied to orders shipped to EU and UK, excluding Channel Islands. The online prices shown to shipping destinations outside the EU are excluding VAT or any other duties and taxes.
– International orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duties Unpaid) basis. This means that any duties and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
– If a shipment is refused, we will do what we can to nullify the customs charges and have the shipment returned to Kari C. We cannot guarantee that customs charges can be voided for a refused shipment. In this case, we will deduct the amount from your refund.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
– Items should be returned new in their original packaging.
– Returns that are damaged, worn or altered will not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
– All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them.
– All items returned must be authorized via email from customer service. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
– For personal hygiene and health purposes, there are no returns or exchanges on swimwear and pierced jewelry.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES PROCEDURE
For all returns, exchanges and refunds please follow the below procedure:
– Submit written notification to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order.
– Clearly explain why you would like to return your item(s) and if an item is faulty, please provide us with full details & images where necessary
– If you would like to exchange the size or style, please inform us of the replacement style name and size.
– To request a refund the original payment method will be used.
– Exchange of size(s) or style(s) of shoes will sent to you once your original shoes have been received in resalable condition.
– When requesting a refund for non-faulty items, please use the same method of shipping which was used to receive the item, i.e. all items eligible for return and/or exchange must be sent via a tracked and signed service.
– If the item is returned because it is faulty, we will also refund your return shipping cost. Otherwise, we do not cover the cost of return delivery.
-We endeavour to reply to all Refund/Exchange emails within 48 hours of receipt
– Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged – please notify us of faulty product within 24 hours of receiving it.
– Please note that all items that are damaged as result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CANCELLING YOUR ORDER UNDER THE DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
– You must notify customer care in writing if your wish to cancel the contract for your entire order under the DSRs within 7 working days of receiving your items.
– Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment and insure the goods as our free collection service does not apply to orders cancelled under the Distance Selling Regulations.
– If we do not receive the cancelled order, we will arrange to have it collected from you at your cost
– Your refund will be credited to the original purchaser’s payment type and will include shipping costs for faulty items or for orders cancelled under the DSRs only.
– If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. Outside the EU, custom duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through www.kari-c.com. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
– Please note card refunds may take up to 10 business days for your bank to complete, depending on the processing time. This can vary greatly between card issuers, and unfortunately we are unable to influence this.
When you place an order with us through our online shop we will require some details such as; your name, billing address, telephone number, email address and payment details. This information is necessary so that we can process your order request. We will keep this information on our customer records but we will not sell or rent the information you give us to anyone else.
We work alongside our trusted third-party companies to provide credit card processing and shipping. These companies are only issued with the information they require to perform their services. We do not store credit card details or share customer details with other companies.
If you are a registered customer with us, we may occasionally keep you updated on news and forthcoming events and offers.